Our client care team plays an integral role in our practice as they are the first point of contact for our valued clients. As a client care assistant, you will be responsible for delivering a high-standard, friendly, and personal service to both our clients and their pets. You will be the face of our practice and the initial point of contact for clients seeking advice and care for their beloved pets.
The practice takes great pride in providing exceptional care and service to our clients, which is why we provide a structured training program for our client care assistants. This program includes both internal and external learning opportunities, designed to equip you with the knowledge, skills, and confidence needed to provide high-quality care and service to our clients. We believe in investing in our team members, and our training program is just one example of how we support our staff.
As a member of our client care team, you will have the opportunity to learn about a wide range of veterinary-related topics, from common ailments and medications to dietary and treatment options. You will also have the chance to develop your administrative and organisational skills, which are critical in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of our practice.
If you are passionate about providing exceptional client and patient care and are committed to continuous learning and development, in a dynamic environment, amongst a team of passionate and experienced colleagues, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
– Excellent organisational and time management skills.
– Ability to work well within a team as well as independently.
– Previous experience in a veterinary setting would be beneficial but not essential.
– Flexibility to work a Monday to Friday inclusive rota, with shift times between 8:00-20:30 and additional -participation in a shared Saturday rota.
– Computer literacy and ability to learn new software systems quickly.